Participation in conferences and congresses during 2019 (3rd year of the Project)
- 3rd-6th December 2019. Wellington, New Zealand, 7th New Zealand Discourse Conference. Presentation on the topic: On methodological and acquisitional issues in analyzing coherence in non-native and native written discourse, Višnja Pavičić Takač in collaboration with Vesna Bagarić Medve and Leonard Pon.
- 29th-30th November 2019. Belgrade, Serbia, “A belgrádi hungarológia 25 éve”. Presentation on the topic: Magyarul tanulők célnyelvi szövegei pragmatikai közelítésből, Beatrix Oszkó.
- 14th to 15th November 2019. Zagreb, Croatia, VII: HIDIS. Presentation on the topic: Lexical features of the text as an indicator of discourse competence in Croatian as a foreign language, plenary presentation, Lidija Cvikić.
- 12 November 2019 Novi Sad, Serbia, “Nyelv – Társadalom – Elme konferencia”. Presentation on the topic: Metadiskkurzív elemek magyarul tanulók szövegeiben, Beatrix Oszkó. After the presentation, the discussion was about the method of analysis
- 25th-29th September 20219. Würzburg, Germany, 28th Congress of the Gesellschaft für Fremdsprachenforschung “Sprachen, Kulturen, Identitäten: Umbrüche durch Digitisierung”. Presentation on the topic: Die Analyze der Kohärenz in Texten der DaF-Lernenden-Ein forschungsmethodischer Vorschlag, Vesna Bagarić Medve and Leonard Pon.
- 19-21 September 2019, Sydney, Australia, The international conference on the 35th anniversary of Croatian Studies at Macquarie University “CROATIA AND CROATIANS IN PAST AND PRESENT NETWORKS”. Presentation on the topic: Text coherence in speakers of Croatian as a foreign language, Ana Mikić Čolić.
- 22nd-26th July 2019. Cardiff, UK, 10th International Corpus Linguistics Conference (CL 2019) “The Future of Corpus Linguistics”. Presentation on the topic: A cross-linguistic study of the relationship between metadiscourse and text coherence in non-native written discourse, Višnja Pavičić Takač, Vesna Bagarić Medve and Beatrix Oszkó.
- 2nd-4th July 2019. Karak, Jordan, 6th International Conference “Contemporary Linguistic Theories and their Impact on Language Acquisition and Teaching”. Presentation on the topic: Coherence in EFL learners ’texts and educational policy, Draženka Molnar and Vlatka Ivić.
- 26th-30th May 2019. Balatonalmadi, Hungary, “21 Summer School of Psycholinguistics”. Presentation on the topic: Writers Visibility in L1 vs. L2 Argumentative Writing: use of personal pronouns in Croatian, Lidija Cvikić and Antonia Ordulj